About your Chronic Pain Appointment
- Home •
- About your Chronic Pain Appointment
The office is only open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (closed between 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. for lunch)
Dr. Dubin and her staff are unable to respond to telephone or email contacts by patients outside of office hours. Kindly contact your family physician if any problems arise after hours or on weekends.
- All patients must bring their medications, in their original packaging, to every appointment.
- Upon referral by your family physician, a set of questionnaires (see links below) must be completed before we will book your initial consultation. You may print these off and mail or deliver the completed forms to our office.
- Once we receive your questionnaires, we will book an appointment for you.
- First appointments are booked for 75 minutes so we need to know ASAP if you cannot attend.
- Dr. Dubin may start new medications for you, but will expect your family physician to take over prescribing once your dose is stabilized. Very occasionally Dr. Dubin will continue to prescribe for you. Note that you must be seen by the physician in order to receive prescription renewals. We do not refill prescriptions outside of office hours. So please book your follow up appointment before you leave the office!
- Random urine drug samples may be requested without prior notice.
- You may be billed if you cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours notice or fail to show up at your scheduled time.
Patients must complete the questionnaire forms before a consultation date will be booked.
The referring physician or the patient is responsible for submitting the questionnaire forms to Dr. Dubin.
New Consult Package